“…Storm clouds gather on the horizon … North Korea is the most dangerous and urgent threat to peace and security in the Asia-Pacific … The era of Strategic Patience is OVER … ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE…”
VP Mike Pence.
We are moving pieces into place to hit North Korea – War could break out at ANY moment. It is my belief that Mike Pence is telling our allies this key fact, in person, out of respect – so they are prepared for war.
In the last few days, what we know for sure:
- The THAAD Missile Defense System has been moved to South Korea.
- The USS Carl Vincent has been moved into place, (diverted from Australia)
- Nuclear bombers have been flown into South Korea, (we can assume they brought nukes with them.)
- Nuclear submarines – an unknown number – have been sent. An “armada” as POTUS Trump has called it.
- North Korea had a failed missile launch this weekend.
- There are TWO Aircraft Carriers within range of North Korea – (Pence’s speech was to let the world know about the second one’s location.)
- The U.S. hit Syria, to show we are capable of acting WITHOUT a U.N. Security Council resolution, AND we will act quickly, without warning.
- The U.S. dropped the MOAB to show this administration will use BIG, LETHAL, politically-incorrect weapons.
- Russia is moving troops to North Korean border.
- China is moving troops to North Korean border.
- North Korea has a nuke ready to test.
What you should know about North Korea, and what makes them a difficult target – they have rocket launchers, chemical, and possibly nuclear weapons aimed at Seoul Korea, a city of over 20-million people – if we attack, President Donald Trump will not allow Seoul to be hit. What does this mean? WE WILL USE NUKES. There is no other acceptable alternative I am aware of, and I study this stuff.
Tactical nuclear weapons are low-yield nukes, designed to be used on a battlefield to destroy embedded-enemy-conventional forces. Why would we use tactical nukes here? When nukes haven’t been used since World War 2? Because: we have no choice. The alternative would be to allow Seoul to be obliterated: AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN.
Don’t be selfish, SHARE!